Tuesday, January 22, 2019

How to be successful in your professional life?



How to be successful, life, successful, successful happy life, how to succeed in life, how to, how to live a happy life and be successful, how to be successful in life, how to successful in life

To be Successful in your Professional lifenow a days very much challenging and Success is relative terms apply and follow by all of us in our life but meaning of success is varies from person to person, success is not relate only with the professional life it also relate with the personal life as well as social life, but here we are going to discuss about only in professional life, how success can be achieved?

We are hearing all the time this word 'success' since we grew up, success means money, success means fame, success means power etc and etc, so it is true each aspect of our life can be affect by this success or failure.

Who does not want success in their carrier? but we dream to be success, but how it make us to do so? then here I am trying my best to show by some steps which will practically help you to become successful person in your professional life, where we spent more or less 30% time of our life.



We need to focus on following quality these play immense role to be a successful carrier in any professional life-


1.High goal setting:



If you do not have any goal and yet after 40 years age passed in your life you worry to think about that why I am not succeed, then you have no right to say you became failure, because you never set a goal and it means you never chase your goal by putting your ultimate effort, so how anyone expect to reach his destination without knowing route. Although to become a success set the goal possible higher as per your interest zone.


2.Good leadership skill:



If you have any opportunity to meet any successful person one thing will be common you can find out that is leadership skill, good leader need to posses following quality-

  • Quality to inspire others by giving talk
  • Amicable motivational skill
  • Positive attitude
  • Ability to take the risk
  • Ability to understand the others
  • Ability to work in a group
  • Ability to managing conflict situation
  • Ability to listening others
  • Ability to lead from the front


3.Innovative thinking:



In this competition and digital age if you do the same things what others are doing that means you will be unable to compete with the situation, because many difficulties might appear in your way how you think differently and solve easily that’s big difference, and it’s possible through apply your innovative idea. Try to think different, and make different.


4.Good communication skill:

Communication is a very important gauge to convey your message to the others if you want to become good executive in your field then you need to improve your communication skills.


5.Time management:



Some time we heard this line “time is like money” utilize it properly, it is kind of resource that God has given every individuals same amount 24 hours in a day, how we utilized it that makes the big difference, let me give you one example, every great and successful person are allow only 24 hours in a day to do the job that is same for other common people also, but those will utilize it properly, will be enlist himself in the same row of a great individuals.


6.Self confidence:



It is like a phrase, if you do not have confidence on you why other will show confidence on you, so self confidence is very important and necessary also to keep your hope or dream alive to get success at any your field until your last breath.

Mainly self confidence has two components:

1. Self efficacy- means it is the kind of belief I can face most challenges in my life.

2. Self responsibility

Self responsibility has 7 sub components which is very important to execute in our life.
  • Achieving my desire is my responsibility
  • Quality of my work is my responsibility
  • My behaviors is my responsibility
  • My value is my responsibility
  • My communication is my responsibility
  • My time is my responsibility
  • My happiness is my responsibility- because nobody can make me unhappy unless I allow them, because it depends on how I react to the situation that is my choice.


7.Open mind:

Open mind is like “parachute” when it open it starts functioning well and at close time did not work adequately, I mean to say that we have to be open minded to embrace the new, typical or complex things whatever come in our life.


8.Hard working:



There is no shortcut method to get success and sustain it without hard working. Hard working is such kind of things which will strengthen you day by day in your carrier path.


9.Positive attitude:

Positive attitude is the identity of your mental ability and well being, without positive attitude nobody can be successful any more in their professional life.


10.Self motivation skill:



For longer period motivation is the food which will give you enough energy to chase your goal. We can motivate others but self motivation is very much important for self to sustain our task and make consistency to become a proficient in our carrier.


11.Ability to find inspiration and energy

Positive inspiration is very much important to drive you towards the right path, similarly opposite will happen if you inspired negatively.



Let me give you one interesting example, there was one drunker and he had two son in his life, everyday he had been drinking and using abusive language to their family, after long time when he died his one son became drunker and other one became I.A.S officer, when first one asked how you became drunker he replied, because my father was professional drunker and so much misery were there that’s why I became like him.


when other one was asked how you became I.A.S officer he replied, I learnt so much from our misery and I became fade up with this situation and had decided I don’t want to become like that, because it hurts our family since longer so to change my family environment I became I.A.S officer, so from this story one thing is clear that situation was same but one got positive inspiration and another got negative inspiration from their family environment and culture, as a result both are living completely different life.


12.Patience:

Patient is one of our important characters to lead our life toward success, because nothing will come overnight and without patience you cannot focus on your assigned job or anything else.

13.Calm mind:

Calm mind will help you to take the right and precise decision at every step in your life, so to become a successful person you must focus on your mind, to do so we need to do some mental exercise like meditation or some other relaxation techniques etc.



Finally without good human being nobody could reach highest point of success in their professional life, and also dedication, passion and satisfaction to their respective field of work make them even more successful. Achieving success is difficult and sustain the success for a longer period time is very very difficult.

final word we hope this article will help you How to live a successful life in your professional carrier.

If you like this article, please comment on below comment box, it inspire me always to write next article-

2 comments: